| || || |
|| 3 ride tickets or |
$2.00 for one ride
$5.00 for three rides
$7.00 for ten rides
| || |
| || || |
Our Antique Carousel
100 yrs old and going strong!
The Antique Carousel
Casino Pier boasts one of only two surviving American made classic carousels in the state of New Jersey. Experience the pleasure of riding our rare antique carousel, with colorful hand carved horses lovingly restored!
The Dr. Floyd L. Moreland Historic Dentzel/Looff Carousel at Casino Pier is now over 100 years old!!! A museum piece in itself, it whirls on the Seaside
Heights boardwalk bringing delight to young and old alike.
The music is provided by the only continuously operating Wurlitzer
Military Band Organ in the state.
Come to Casino Pier and enjoy this important piece of Americana as it continues to thrill children of all ages with its sights and sounds!
Height Requirements: 42 min unless with adult
Some key facts about the Carousel:
- It moved to Seaside Heights in 1932
- Total number of animals: 58
- 35 moving horses, 18 stationary
- 2 camels, 1 lion, 1 tiger
- Total number of chariots: 2
- Total number of lightbulbs: 2016
- 15 original antique paintings from 1910 in center casing
Translate This Page To Another Language